COVID-19 Update #6 on 01/11/2020. In line with the updated guidelines, we at our Edgware Ear Wax Removal Clinics expect to keep seeing patients face to face where clinically necessary during the New National Restrictions that apply from 5 November, and have taken the following steps to ensure your safety:
- We are leaving gaps between patients so that we can ventilate and clean the clinic room, and to ensure you do not meet another patient
- We wear appropriate PPE and ensure our patients wear masks during their appointment
- No tube or tube liner is used twice despite the expense
- We are taking online payment.
- We are working in a self contained and fully detached clinic room where there is good ventilation and where there is no waiting area
Yes, we have decided to absorb all the extra costs involved ourselves.
If you think you have a blocked ear due to earwax, microsuction will be undertaken if judged clinically to be necessary. However we ask that you please try using earwax drops from a pharmacy first unless you have been advised not to do so by a clinician, for example if you have a perforation or if you have had a recent ear infection.